CTH Tourism Management Development Programme
Are you dreaming about experiencing the cultures and wonders of our world through the tourism industry? Do you want to climb the ladder and elevate your career into a managerial position? Our programmes in tourism and tourism management will open the doors for you in this field. We have a range of UK-registered qualifications for you from foundation level right up to post-graduate level. These highly reputable, professional programmes awarded by the Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) are endorsed by top global institutions such as Star Alliance, Fastjet, Adair International, Virgin Atlantic, Tsogo Sun, Hilton, Radisson Edwardian and Thistle hotels, the Dhaka Sheraton and many more.
This programme is perfect for students:
- Who are in industry and aspire to progress towards a supervisor, first line management or senior management position,
- Who are considering a career change or aspire towards starting up their own travel and tourism ventures,
- Who need to acquire focused knowledge, understanding and application of core tourism operations and processes,
- Whose personal life, work life schedules, travelling restrictions, geographical location, etc. do not allow for full time studies,
- Who wants to study at their own time, place and pace, but within a structured study calendar to enhance motivation and successful completion of the programme,
- Who wants to obtain an international qualification to pursue oversees employment opportunities in future such as cruise liners, international hotels, etc, and
- Who wants the benefits of an interactive learning experience, such as an online virtual classroom, direct lecturer access, online interaction with fellow students, periodic online classes (webinars), etc.