You may affect payment in the following easy ways:
- Electronic Funds Transfers (Internet EFT) and
- Direct Bank Deposit
- Credit Card (at one of our campuses)
Our course fees allow for a discounted cash payment on the full course fee. Alternatively, you may opt for payment of an upfront deposit followed by a number of equal monthly instalments. Review our Course Fee Schedule for details about our course fees and the payment options available or contact one of our student advisers at the Student Centre for more information.
Full and part time students will need to affect payment of the relevant booking deposit upon registration as per our Course Fee Schedule in order to confirm formal and final registration as a student with Trimond Academy. You may choose between the following payment options:
- (1) Discounted Cash Fee Option: The balance of the discounted cash fee is payable on the last day of February after commencement of the course. Or
- (2) Instalment Payment Option: Instalment payments become due on the last day of each month starting February after commencement of the course.
Distance/eLearning students may choose between the following payment options:
- (1) Discounted Cash Fee Option: Affect payment of the full discounted course fee upon registration. Or
- (2) Instalment Payment Option: Affect payment of the booking deposit upon registration. Instalment payments become due on the last day of each month following the month of registration.
Our banking details are:
- Bank: Standard bank
- Account Name: Trimond Academy (Pty) Ltd
- Branch Code: 051001
- Account Number: 372593283
- Beneficiary Reference: Prospective Students: Use your Initials, Surname and ID number as beneficiary reference.Existing Students: Use your student number or ID Number as beneficiary reference