International Students

Foreign applicants wishing to enrol at Trimond Academy need to apply for a student visa through their respective embassies. Prospective students are to complete the application process in order to receive the necessary documentation to be submitted to their embassy or Department of Internal Affairs. Please note that due to a recent change in law, foreign students no longer have the option of paying tuition fees by means of the terms option. Foreign students have the cash or semester option in paying for their tuition.