How to apply
Not sure how to go about registering with Trimond Academy? Follow our easy application and registration process to get you going.
Select a course
Browse through our courses and study the information sheets of the courses that you are interested in. Once you have decided on your courses of study, take note of the entry requirements as per the course fact sheet for each programme available from our website. You are welcome to contact our student centre should you need further career guidance or any other information in respect of the courses that you are interested in. You are also welcome to visit us and talk to one of our student advisers at the Centurion Head Office. Alternatively, send our student advisers a message about any further information you require
Option 1 Apply via Email or Post
- Trimond Application Form or contact/visit our student centre at the campus and they will provide you with a copy of the form based on your preferred method of communication: email, post, fax or WhatsApp.
- Complete the application form and affect payment of the non-refundable registration fee as per our Course Fee Schedule if you are a first time student at Trimond Academy. Please use your ID Number as the “Beneficiary Reference”.
- Submit your application form together with supplementary documents and proof of payment via (1) email at email@example.com, (2) Post Office or courier or (3) hand delivery to our enrolments department at the Centurion Campus.
Option 2 Apply Online
- Click here to apply online.
- Affect payment of the non-refundable application fee as per our Course Fee Schedule if you are a first time student at ThriVersity. Please use your ID Number as the “Beneficiary Reference” and submit proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Banking Details
- Bank: Standard Bank
- Account Name: Trimond Academy (Pty) Ltd
- Branch Code: 051001
- Account Number: 37 259 328 3
- Beneficiary Reference: Use your ID or Passport number as beneficiary reference for payment of the registration fee if applicable.
Letter of Provisional Acceptance
Trimond Academy will validate and evaluate your application and entrance requirements and, upon acceptance, issue you with a Letter of Provisional Acceptance which will also contain your Trimond student number and payment plan. Allow for a turnaround time of 2 (two) working days.
Register as a student
Once the Letter of Acceptance has been issued, you may proceed and register as a student with Trimond Academy. Trimond will provide you with a copy of the Registration Form or you may download the Trimond Registration Form. Complete the Register Form and affect payment of the registration deposit as per the Course Fee Schedule. Please ensure that you use your allocated student number as per the Letter of Provisional Acceptance as the “beneficiary reference” for payment. To secure your booking for the academic year, submit the completed Registration Form and Proof of Payment to Trimond at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may affect delivery via post or drop off at our campus.
Your Certificate of Registration
Upon receipt and validation of your Registration Form and payment of the registration deposit, you will be issued, within 4 (four) working days with a Certificate of Registration at Trimond Academy which confirms formal and final enrolment with Trimond Academy.