Trimond Short Course: Marketing Management and Public Relations
Course Code: TRI-S-MMPR
The course equips students with an understanding of the role public relations in creating and maintaining cooperative relationships in the market environment. Students will learn how to build marketing strategies, positioning and the role and application of the marketing mix. You will be able to:
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the role of marketing, finding marketing opportunities, the marketing mix, and controlling marketing plans and programmes.
- Carry out simple communication tasks involving the analysis, contextualisation and synthesis of written material dealing with the basic principles and ideas underpinning public relations as a professional management discipline.
- Grade 10
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Basic concepts in marketing management
- The internal marketing environment
- The external marketing environment
- Formulating a marketing strategy
- Understanding ‘Product’ in the marketing mix
- Understanding ‘Place’ in the marketing mix
- Understanding ‘Price’ in the marketing mix
- Understanding ‘Promotion’ in the marketing mix
- The role of public relations and mass communication in business
Programme fees are set out in our Course Fee Schedule. The programme fees include all study materials and postage expenses. Study materials include a textbook, study and solutions guide and a free USB drive containing videos and solutions playlists.
Study materials are delivered via courier and email.
This programme is assessed by Trimond Academy and involves two (2) written assignments.
Upon completion of the programme you will receive a Trimond Academy Short Course Certificate: Marketing Management and Public Relations.
This is a Trimond Academy Provider Programme (*)
* Provider programmes are those skills courses offered by ThriVersity to develop and enhance the knowledge and skills of students in specific subject areas for continuous professional development and to improve performance in the workplace. These courses are non-credit bearing and not-registered in the National Qualifications Framework. Our provider programmes include both short courses and certificates.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration No
- Skill level No
- Language Yes
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes