Trimond Short Course: Management
Course Code: TRI-S-MGMT
This programme equip entrepreneurs, business owners, managers and aspiring managers with the tool set required to transform mediocre teams and under performing individuals into highly productive and effective teams and team members. It instills the attributes of what makes a good manager and leader. You will be able to:
- Able to apply management principles in a broad range of management disciplines and demonstrate an understanding of ethical codes and social responsibility
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of management as an integrated, interactive discipline making effective use of organisational resources
- Grade 10
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- What is management?
- Management and the environment
- Information management
- Organisational development
- Contemporary business management issues
Programme fees are set out in our Course Fee Schedule. The programme fees include all study materials and postage expenses. Study materials include a textbook, study and solutions guide and a free USB drive containing videos and solutions playlists.
Study materials are delivered via courier and email.
This programme is assessed by Trimond Academy and involves two (2) written assignments.
Upon completion of the programme you will receive a Trimond Academy Short Course Certificate: Management.
This is a Trimond Academy Provider Programme (*)
* Provider programmes are those skills courses offered by Trimond Academy to develop and enhance the knowledge and skills of students in specific subject areas for continuous professional development and to improve performance in the workplace. These courses are non-credit bearing and not-registered in the National Qualifications Framework.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration No
- Skill level No
- Language Yes
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes