Trimond Short Course: Human Resource Management and Labour Relations
Course Code: TRI-S-HRLR
This course is a comprehensive course compiled for entrepreneurs, general managers, human resource managers and other individuals responsible for leading and managing people who need a thorough understanding of labour legislation, human rights and labour practices in South Africa. This include a comprehensive understanding of human resource practices, such as recruitment, performance management, training, etc., to attract and retain high calibre personnel. You will be able to:
- Demonstrate an appreciation of the human resource function and its invaluable role in the organization and show linkages with other resources – capital, equipment, management and materials.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the theories and practice relating to the human resource in organisations.
- Apply the labour relations principles and trends, in a business environment and given work situation.
- Grade 10
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- An introduction to human resource management
- Strategising, structuring and planning
- Recruiting potential employees
- Selection and appointment of an employee
- Placement and the induction or orientation process
- Managing performance of employees
- Compensation management
- Health and safety in an organisation
- Career management
- Human resource development
- Organisational behaviour (OB)
- Employment relations
- Structures created by the LRA for collective bargaining and dispute resolution
Programme fees are set out in our Course Fee Schedule. The programme fees include all study materials and postage expenses. Study materials include a textbook, study and solutions guide and a free USB drive containing videos and solutions playlists.
Study materials are delivered via courier and email.
This programme is assessed by Trimond Academy and involves two (2) written assignments.
Upon completion of the programme you will receive a Trimond Short Course Certificate: Human Resource Management and Labour Relations
This is a Trimond Academy Provider Programme (*)
* Provider programmes are those skills courses offered by Trimond Academy to develop and enhance the knowledge and skills of students in specific subject areas for continuous professional development and to improve performance in the workplace. These courses are non-credit bearing and not-registered in the National Qualifications Framework.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration No
- Skill level No
- Language Yes
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes